Last Updated: October 9, 2019.
Current Version: 1.0.1
What Is It?
Easily and quickly reschedule published posts to be re-published on certain times. The plugin supports multiple reschedule dates.
It’s a simple plugin that doesn’t have any configurable options. It currently works only with posts and does not work with any custom post types (though it is easy to add this functionality).
Why Use It?
- You’ve updated a post and want it to show up at the top of your feed automatically.
- Helps with Google’s “freshness” indicator for SEO (I assume you’ll really update your content).
- Allows for a rotation of content for new visitors.
How To Use?
- Install and activate the WordPress plugin on your website. This can be done with the “Plugins” section by selecting “Add New”. Then search for “My Affiliate Link”.
- On the right side of any published post, expand the “Reschedule post” To view the selector.
- Enter a date in the future and select the “Add” button.
- Optionally you can enter multiple dates to the same post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have new content show only when the post is republished?
I rescheduled a post, but it didn’t show up at the exact time I specified?
- First version released to the WordPress community.