Disclosure: I may be compensated via the links clicked in this article. The opinions expressed are my own and stand by my recommendations. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
Webinars are a popular way to sell items online. Not only ClickMeeting not only allows you to create live webinars but allows you to scale webinars by automating them.
What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is an online meeting and webinar service that was created in 2011. It was founded by Simon Grabowski with offices in Poland.
Pros and Cons
- Easy-To-Use — It's easy to create meetings and webinars.
- Paid Events — You can offer events that are paid
- Automated Webinars — Automate your webinars from existing live webinars.
- Whiteboard — You can do ad-hoc presentations and markup existing slides.
- Can't hide chat functionality — While it can be closed the chat box is always displayed.
- Separate app for screensharing — You need an application as an application to share a screen.
- 3 Webinars Types and 2 Meeting Events — ClickMeeting not only have webinar options but you can create live meetings as well with their plans.
- Many Chat Options — With automated webinars you can moderate the chat or answer attendee questions later.
- Mobile Apps For Hosts — You can create an event anywhere you have your mobile phone.
- Facebook Live and YouTube Live — You can stream your webinar on either social media platform.
- Polls and Surveys — Get attendee feedback to make sure your webinar is on point.
- Toll-Free Dial-in Numbers — For attendees who can’t get Internet access, ClickMeeting offers toll-free numbers to dial into your webinar.
|Features||Live Plan||Automated Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Recording Storage||6 hours||10 hours||10 hours|
|File Storage||1 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|20 Attendees||$30/mo||$45/mo||contact sales|
|50 Attendees||$45/mo||$55/mo||contact sales|
|100 Attendees||$79/mo||$95/mo||contact sales|
|500 Attendees||$179/mo||$229/mo||contact sales|
|1,000 Attendees||$309/mo||$359/mo||contact sales|
ClickMeeting’s pricing is one of the simpler webinar services listed here and one of the cheapest. You have your choice of two plans: live or automated. Second is the more attendees to your webinar, the more you pay. It’s that simple.
You can start with as few as 10 attendees at the lowest pricing as shown above. Though it is the same price at 10 attendees. The attendee option is very flexible. In the pricing table above I do not show every option and only specific attendee price points.
As you need more attendees, you pay more.
The Enterprise plan is really for large virtual events since it can host 10,000 attendees.
ClickMeeting has a 30-Day Free Trial. No credit card is needed to test their service.
- $49 - $234 per month
- Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, On-Demand
- Offer Links
- Try Demio for Free
- $78 - $499 per month
- Live, Automated, On-Demand
- Offer Links
- 14-Day Free Trial
If you are looking for a service where you can create webinars quickly, then ClickMeeting is an option you should consider. Though I personally prefer other options for automated webinars.