Live webinars have been always the “holy grail” of digital marketing. They give you the opportunity to share your message while boosting your brand recognition.
It’s true that attendance rates now aren’t as good as they were, say, 10 years ago. But that’s not the biggest problem with live webinars.
The biggest issue is that webinars haven’t been scalable.
As with physical presentations, traditionally, you’ve had to be present to perform a webinar. You’ve had to be live, on-air. And your attendees have had to be watching at the right time.
Webinar software platforms like EverWebinar were created to help fix this.
EverWebinar allows you to present to anyone in the world when they’re ready to see your webinar, at any hour of the day. You can literally sell your product while you are sleeping.
But does EverWebinar live up to the hype? Find out in this detailed review.
What Is EverWebinar?
EverWebinar is a web-based platform that allows you to create automated webinars. You can also use its optional sister product, WebinarJam, to create live webinars. EverWebinar was created by Genesis Digital in November 2015.
- Automation Is a Breeze — Automation is EverWebinar's speciality, and it shows. If you want to generate sales with a webinar 24/7, EverWebinar is the best tool out there.
- Fire Integration Events — There are all sorts of options to integrate your already-automated webinar with third-party tools, such as your email service.
- Need WebinarJam to Host Live Webinars — Unlike competitor Demio, EverWebinar doesn't include live webinars. For that option, you can sign up for a package deal with WebinarJam.
- Bad-Looking Registration and Thank-You Pages — The visual designer page builder is poor, with limited options. Fortunately, you can embed EverWebinar's registration form on your blog, and the thank-you page can be redirected to a page on your website.
- Weak Reporting — The reporting lacks the details to make it really useful. For example, it won't tell you specifically where in the video an attendee bounced.
- Fake-Looking "Live" Webinars — I don't think the pre-recorded webinars can pass as live webinars. So I'm not a fan of using EverWebinar for that purpose.
- Live Chat Simulator — Create better engagement by using your previous chat history. Plus, you can also answer questions from visitors who attend live.
- Just-in-Time Webinars — Create webinars that automatically skip ahead by only a few minutes. Visitors to your site will think they’ve shown up just in the nick of time.
- Flexible Scheduling — Run webinars as many times as you like, including or excluding specific dates.
- Visual Page Builder — Create your registration and thank-you pages visually. There’s no need to understand HTML or graphic design.
- Email and SMS Notifications — EverWebinar is one of the few webinar platforms that send SMS notifications for no additional charge.
- Urgency and Scarcity — Limit the number of copies of your product you sell during your webinar or create a countdown timer.
- Poll and Surveys — Quiz your audience and make sure they stay engaged during the webinar with polls and surveys.
- Dynamic Attendee Display — Mimic a live event and create “social proof” by generating other attendees to your webinar.
- Hybrid Webinars — Get the benefits of both automated and live webinars.
- Automation Triggers – Link your email system to trigger emails if contacts attended or didn’t attend your webinar — or if they left early.
- Clickable Offers — Make offers to your attendees at specific times during your automated webinar.
- Split Testing — Quickly get results to see which version of the automated webinar performs better.
- $49 - $234 per month
- Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, On-Demand
- Offer Links
- Try Demio for Free
- $78 - $499 per month
- Live, Automated, On-Demand
- Offer Links
- 14-Day Free Trial
- $69.95 - $135 per month
- Live, Hybrid, Automated
- Offer Links
- 30-Day Free Trial
Similar to WebinarJam, EverWebinar offers three plans.
Though instead of varying the functionality per plan, EverWebinar’s only option is how long to pay for their service. Every Plan has the same features and is a matter of how much of a discount you want.
|Installment||1 year||$199 x 3||–|
For individuals just starting, more than likely the Installment Plan is the best option. After using EverWebinar it would make sense to prepay for the Biennial Plan.
Email is a critical part of a webinar. EverWebinar allows integrations with the following services:
If you are looking for other types of integrations (i.e., a shopping cart), you’ll either have to use Zapier or write your own code using the API.
EverWebinar is a decent platform for automating your webinars. However, if you try to present your webinar as if it’s live, I doubt many will believe it really is. I think Stealth Seminar is a better option for making your webinars appear to be live.