Disclosure: I may be compensated via the links clicked in this article. The opinions expressed are my own and stand by my recommendations. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
There’s a vast array of webinar platforms to choose from. But in my constant quest for the best products, I have found Demio to be the best webinar software available on the market today.
Demio is a relative newcomer to the scene. It was founded in 2014 by two web marketers who were frustrated with the options then available.
Currently, I rate Demio the best webinar platform.
- In-Browser Webinars — Attendees do not have to download and install an app to watch your webinar.
- No Streaming Delay — Unlike other webinar platforms, Demio does not have a long streaming delay.
- Evergreen Webinars — It's easy to set up and convert live webinars into evergreen webinars.
- Easy to Use — It's very easy to create a webinar and get everything set up.
- Good Customer Service — Demio's team answered my questions quickly.
- Reporting Could Use Improvement — Reporting is lacking in some areas. I wish Demio provided me with more details about webinar usage.
- Custom Domains (New) — Can now use a custom domain or subdomain for your webinar registration page, thank you page webinar room, and replay page.
- Unlimited Sessions — There’s no limit to how many individuals can attend your webinar
- Works With Any Web Browser — You’ll get desktop and mobile device support. There’s no need to install an app to watch one of your webinars.
- Screen Sharing — Share your screen with your attendees.
- Live and Automated Webinars — Demio charges no additional fees to convert live webinars into automated, pre-recorded webinars.
- Pre-made Registration Templates — Quickly create a registration form.
- Email Notifications — Automated email notifications remind registrants of upcoming webinars.
- Interactive Polls — Engage and interact with your audience by using polls. You can share the results (or not) with your attendees.
- Launch Offers and CTAs — Present offers during your webinar to a signup page of your choosing.
- Live Chat — Hold a public or private chat with your attendees.
- Recorded in HD Video — Webinars are recorded in HD and can be downloaded in MPEG-4 format.
- Replay Page — Automatically generate a customized replay page that matches your brand with a call-to-action button.
- Reporting — Find out how many viewers attended your webinar and how many converted.
|Demio Plan||Price||Attendees||Hosts||Automated Webinar|
If you purchase annually, you’ll save 30% on monthly fees.
Demio’s cheapest plan, “Starter,” allows for a three-hour session limit, which should be more than enough time for all but the longest webinars.
If you’re looking for automated events and custom form fields, the “Growth” plan is your best option. This plan also removes any Demio branding.
On the other hand, if you want multiple hosts (up to four) and Marketo integration, Demio’s “Business” plan is your best option.
You can try Demio for free with a 14-day trial.
Demio directly integrates only with email service providers. If you don’t see your mailing list provider on the list below, you can integrate using Zapier.
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- CM Commerce
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
If you’re looking for another type of integration (i.e., a shopping cart), you’ll either have to use Zapier or use Demio’s application programming interface (API) to custom-develop connectivity.
- FREE - $665 per month
- Get Started For Free
I recommend Demio as the best option for live and automated webinars. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use platform and just want to focus on creating webinar content, Demio is your best option.