There’s a vast array of webinar platforms to choose from. But in my constant quest for the best products, I have found Demio to be the best webinar software available on the market today.
Demio is a relative newcomer to the scene. It was founded in 2014 by two web marketers who were frustrated with the options then available.
Currently, I rate Demio the best webinar platform.
|Campaigns||Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, On-Demand|
|Price||$49 - $234 per month|
|Promotion||Try Demio for Free|
- In-Browser Webinars — Attendees do not have to download and install an app to watch your webinar.
- No Streaming Delay — Unlike other webinar platforms, Demio does not have a long streaming delay.
- Evergreen Webinars — It's easy to set up and convert live webinars into evergreen webinars.
- Easy to Use — It's very easy to create a webinar and get everything set up.
- Good Customer Service — Demio's team answered my questions quickly.
- Reporting Could Use Improvement — Reporting is lacking in some areas. I wish Demio provided me with more details about webinar usage.
- No Subdomain Option — You can't host your webinars in a subdomain of your primary domain. This hurts branding and messes up results if you use your own analytics and tracking.
- Unlimited Sessions — There’s no limit to how many individuals can attend your webinar
- Works With Any Web Browser — You’ll get desktop and mobile device support. There’s no need to install an app to watch one of your webinars.
- Screen Sharing — Share your screen with your attendees.
- Live and Automated Webinars — Demio charges no additional fees to convert live webinars into automated, pre-recorded webinars.
- Pre-made Registration Templates — Quickly create a registration form.
- Email Notifications — Automated email notifications remind registrants of upcoming webinars.
- Interactive Polls — Engage and interact with your audience by using polls. You can share the results (or not) with your attendees.
- Launch Offers and CTAs — Present offers during your webinar to a signup page of your choosing.
- Live Chat — Hold a public or private chat with your attendees.
- Recorded in HD Video — Webinars are recorded in HD and can be downloaded in MPEG-4 format.
- Replay Page — Automatically generate a customized replay page that matches your brand with a call-to-action button.
- Reporting — Find out how many viewers attended your webinar and how many converted.
- Starter — $49/month ($34/month yearly)
- Growth — $99/month ($69/month yearly)
- Business — $234/month ($163/month yearly)
If you purchase annually, you’ll save 30% on monthly fees.
Demio’s cheapest plan, “Starter,” allows for a three-hour session limit, which should be more than enough time for all but the longest webinars.
If you’re looking for automated events and custom form fields, the “Growth” plan is your best option. This plan also removes any Demio branding.
On the other hand, if you want multiple hosts (up to four) and Marketo integration, Demio’s “Business” plan is your best option.
You can try Demio for free with a 14-day trial.
Demio directly integrates only with email service providers. If you don’t see your mailing list provider on the list below, you can integrate using Zapier.
Email Marketing Providers
- Market Hero
If you’re looking for another type of integration (i.e., a shopping cart), you’ll either have to use Zapier or use Demio’s application programming interface (API) to custom-develop connectivity.
|Price||$499 - $999 per year||$78 - $499 per month||FREE - $665 per month|
|Campaigns||Live, On-Demand, Series||Live, Automated, On-Demand||Live, Automated, On-Demand|
|Promotions||$1 for 14 days||14-Day Free Trial||Get Started For Free|
|Review||Read the Review||—||—|
I recommend Demio as the best option for live and automated webinars. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use platform and just want to focus on creating webinar content, Demio is your best option.