There are a large array of webinar platforms to choose from. In my constant quest for the best products I believe Demio is the best webinar software available on the market today.
Demio is somewhat of a new comer to the scene and was founded two web marketers in 2014. They were frustrated with the other options available and this how Demio was born.
Currently Demio is rated our best webinar platform.
|Campaigns||Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, On-Demand|
|Price||$49 - $234 per month|
|Promotion||Try Demio for Free|
- In Browser Webinars — Attendees do not have to download and install an app to watch your webinar.
- No Streaming Delay — Unlike other webinar platforms, Demio does not have a long streaming delay.
- Evergreen Webinars — Easy to setup and convert live webinars into evergreen webinars.
- Easy-To-Use — It is very easy to create a webinar and get everything setup.
- Good Customer Service — I had my questions answered in less than
- Reporting Use Improvement — Reporting is lacking in some areas and wished it had more details on webinar usage.
- No Sub-Domain Option — You cannot have your webinars hosted off a subdomain of your primary domain. Which hurts branding and when you use your own analytics and tracking.
- Unlimited Sessions — No limit to how many individuals can attend your webinar
- Works with Any Web Browser — desktop and mobile device support. No app to install to watch one of your webinars.
- Screen Sharing — Share your screen with your attendees.
- Live and Automated Webinars — No additional fees to convert live webinars into automated pre-recorded webinars.
- Pre-Made Registration Templates — Quickly create a registration form
- Email Notifications — automated email notifications reminding registrants of an upcoming webinar.
- Interactive Polls — Engaged and interact with your audience with polling you can share (or not) with your attendees.
- Launch Offers and CTAs — Present offers during your webinar to a signup page of your choosing.
- Live Chat — Public or private chat with your attendees.
- Recorded in HD Video — Webinars are recorded in HD and can be downloaded in mpeg4 format.
- Replay Page — Automatically generate a customized replay page that matches your brand with a call-to-action button.
- Reporting — Find out how many attended your webinar and how many converted.
- Starter — $49/month ($34/month yearly)
- Growth — $99/month ($69/month yearly)
- Business — $234/month ($163/month yearly)
If you purchase annually you save 30% on the monthly fees. If you are looking for automated events and custom form fields the ‘Growth’ plan is your best option. If you want multiple hosts (up to 4) and Marketo integration Demio’s ‘Business’ plan is your best option.
The ‘Growth’ plan removes any references to the Demio branding.
At their lowest plan (Starter) Demio allows for a 3-hour session limit, which should be more than enough but for the longest webinar.
You can try Demio for free with their 14-day trial.
Demio’s direct integrations are only email service providers. If you don’t see your mailing list provider on the list, they do support integration via Zapier as well.
Email Marketing Providers
- Market Hero
If you are looking for other types of integrations (ie. shopping cart) then you will either have to use Zapier to do this custom develop connectivity via their API.
|Price||$499 - $999 per year||$78 - $499 per month||FREE - $665 per month|
|Campaigns||Live, On-Demand, Series||Live, Automated, On-Demand||Live, Automated, On-Demand|
|Promotions||$1 for 14 days||14-Day Free Trial||Get Started For Free|
|Review||Read the Review||—||—|
I recommend Demio as the best option for live and automated webinars. If you are looking for an easy-to-use and just want to focus on creating the webinar content, then Demio is your best option.