Disclosure: I may be compensated via the links clicked in this article. The opinions expressed are my own and stand by my recommendations. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
What Is EasyWebinar?
EasyWebinar is a web-based platform that allows you to create automated and live webinars.
- Easy to Set Up Evergreen Webinars — It's easy to set up an evergreen webinar with EasyWebinar
- A Lot of Features for the Money — With EasyWebinar you get both live and automated webinars for the price many other competitors charge for live-only.
- You Can't Use Google Slides Directly — You must convert Google Slides to Microsoft PowerPoint files to use them within EasyWebinar. Otherwise, presenting images must be done via screen sharing.
- Slow-to-Respond Support — Tech support response, while helpful, can be slow.
- Live and Automated Webinars — No need to upgrade to a higher-priced tier for evergreen webinars, because they’re included at the basic level.
- Real-Time Chat — Live chat with your webinar attendees and include emojis and links.
- Make Any Attendee a Presenter — Great for more interactive calls and mastermind sessions.
- No Latency — Experience no delay in your presentation and chat with webinar attendees.
- EasyCast — Stream not only with EasyWebinar’s service but also on the Facebook Live and YouTube Live social media platforms.
- Right-on-Time Registration — Attendees feel they’re signing up “just in time” for automated webinars scheduled in 15-minute increments.
- HD Video — Present and record your live stream in high-definition video. EasyWebinar also supports Facebook Live and YouTube Live streaming.
- SmartPhone App — In order to view a webinar on a mobile device, the registrant must install EasyWebinar’s app.
Which EasyWebinar plan to choose boils down mainly to how many simultaneous attendees you expect for each webinar.
Like other webinar platforms, EasyWebinar’s lowest price option starts off with 100 attendees. That may or may not be enough for first-time webinar creators.
EasyWebinar offerss three plans:
- Standard — from $78 per month (100 attendees)
- Pro — from $129 per month (500 attendees)
- Enterprise — from $499 pear year (2,000 live attendees/unlimited automated attendees if paid annually)
Besides the number of attendees allowed, there aren’t many differences among the three plans.
Email is a critical part of a webinar. Even though EasyWebinar can send out email notifications, you’ll need to connect to your email provider with an integration.
Email Marketing Providers
- Constant Contact
If you’re looking for other types of integrations (i.e., a shopping cart) then you will either have to use Zapier or custom-develop connectivity via the EasyWebinar API.
- $49 - $234 per month
- Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, On-Demand
- Offer Links
- Try Demio for Free
- 3 x $199/year - $799/2 years
- Automated, Hybrid
- Offer Links
- $1 for 14 days
- $69.95 - $135 per month
- Live, Hybrid, Automated
- Offer Links
- 30-Day Free Trial
EasyWebinar is a decent platform for automating your webinars. However, if you try to present your webinar as if it were live, I don’t believe many would-be customers would really fall for it. If you want your seminars to appear live, Stealth Seminar is a better option.