Wix is a high-quality website builder that thousands have utilized to help create their business website.
Wix pricing plans include eight different options. When paying annually, you can choose between plans that range vastly in price – from as little as $14 to a more costly $500+ per month. There’s also a free option for those seeking to start a simple website without any major commitments. Read my full Wix review here and read on for a focus on Wix’s pricing & plans.
But with the possibility of hidden fees and additional website hosting costs, it’s no surprise that potential buyers may ask: “How much does Wix cost?”
|Price||Free - $49+ per month|
|Promotion||Get Started For Free|
|Storage||3 GB||10 GB||20 GB||35 GB|
|Free Domain Name||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
With eight Wix paid plans, plenty of options exist to fit your business needs. Each paid plan includes the basic features you’ve probably come to expect from most other website builders:
- Free domain in the first year
- No ads
- Custom domain
- Decent storage space
Take a look at each of the following Wix pricing plans and determine the option that will help you reach your business goals.
Wix Free Plan
Separate from the eight paid plans, the Wix Free Plan offers a way to start building quickly without commitments.
With the Wix Free Plan, you need to consider that:
- You get up to 500MB of storage space.
- You won’t need to provide any payment details upon signing up.
- You’ll need to deal with Wix placing advertisements on your web pages.
- You can’t sell online with the free plan.
- You don’t get to use a custom domain. Instead, your website gets built on the Wix domain as a subdomain.
- You can’t connect tracking software such as Google Analytics to your website.
You should strongly consider upgrading to one of the paid plans so that you have a custom domain, avoid advertisements, and give your business a more professional look.
Wix Combo Plan
The Wix Combo Plan starts at $14 per month using the annual billing option and is the perfect fit for personal use.
With the Wix Combo Plan:
- You have access to 24/7 customer care and support from Wix. The VIP Plan adds in Priority customer care, which lets you skip to the front-of-the-line telephone support options – The Unlimited, Pro, and VIP Plans also benefit from this.
- You get 3GB of storage space.
- You can use the 24/7 customer support that’s available whenever you have any challenges.
- Thirty minutes of Wix Video Hours are available. Users can utilize the video feature to stream videos, offer subscriptions to content, and set up libraries.
- The plan lets you remove the ads that Wix places on sites using the free plan.
- A free SSL certificate comes with the Combo plan.
Wix Unlimited Plan
The Wix Unlimited Plan costs $18 per month when buying it through annual billing. Entrepreneurs will find that the Unlimited plan fits their needs well.
Benefits of the Wix Unlimited Plan include the following:
- You can use $300 in ad vouchers provided by Wix. The package includes $100 for Google Ads, $100 for Bing Ads, and $100 for Local Listings.
- The allotted Wix Video Hours minutes increase from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- You’ll gain the ability to get listed in top-tier directories and found on search engines like Google via the site booster application (free for the first year).
- The visitor analytics app is free for one year. It shows users important web analytics such as which pages get visited most and where visitors come from.
- Your storage space gets bumped up to 10GB.
Wix Pro Plan
The Wix Pro Plan will cost you $23 per month on the annual billing option. This plan works well for businesses that want to uplevel their branding.
Considerations of the Wix Pro Plan include:
- For one year, you get the events calendar app for free. Use the calendar to list your events on your website. It also allows you to connect external calendars.
- You get 20GB of storage space.
- The professional logo feature lets you design a professional logo for your business or brand. It comes with all file formats and gives you complete commercial rights.
- You can use the ready-made social media logo files to generate over 40 different logo sizes for use across all your social media profiles.
- Two hours of Wix Video Hours are available.
- You get access to the analytics and site booster apps, as well as the $300 in ad vouchers.
Wix VIP Plan
The Wix VIP Plan will cost you $39 per month with the annual option. It offers the maximum storage allowance and priority support.
It also offers the features listed in the Pro Plan, including $300 of ad vouchers, visitor analytics and events calendar apps, professional logo files, and social media logo files.
Other notable features of the Wix VIP Plan include:
- The storage space increases to 35GB on this plan.
- Video hours increase to five.
Wix Business Basic Plan
Wix offers three Business & eCommerce plans that add the ability to accept payments. Each of these plans removes the ads that appear on the Free Plan and hosts your custom domain for free for the first year.
You can sell unlimited products and use an abandoned cart recovery email system with each of the three plans.
The Wix Business Basic Plan is the first of the three Business & eCommerce plans. This plan is $23 per month under the annual billing option and allows you to accept payments through an online store.
With the Wix Business Basic Plan:
- You gain access to various pricing plans and the ability to collect recurring payments or sell subscription products.
- Your customers can open up their own accounts to increase checkout speeds.
- You have 20GB of storage space.
- Similar to the VIP website plan above, you get five hours of streaming video.
- You can jumpstart your paid ad campaigns with the $300 ad vouchers.
- The 24/7 customer care feature applies.
Wix Business Unlimited Plan
The Wix Business Unlimited Plan costs $27 per month with the annual option. It’s the plan for online stores needing additional features and more storage.
With the Wix Business Unlimited Plan, your features will increase from the Business Basic Plan:
- Your storage space limit is 35GB.
- You can use 10 hours of streaming video.
- You have the option to list currencies based on customer location.
- Your business can automate sales tax calculations around the world on up to 100 transactions per month.
- You can print shipping labels and connect advanced shipping apps.
- The “Sell on Marketplaces” feature lets you reach additional shoppers by listing your products on various marketplaces around the world.
- You gain the ability to dropship up to 250 products.
- You can collect and post up to 1000 reviews via KudoBuzz.
Wix Business VIP Plan
The Wix Business VIP Plan costs $49 per month with the annual option. It’s the best eCommerce plan for growing online stores that need priority support and more storage space.
Features of the Wix Business VIP Plan include:
- 50 GB of storage space.
- Unlimited video streaming hours.
- Customizable reports that can be generated to help you see valuable insights and make improved decisions based on customer and sales data.
- Prioritized customer care, allowing you to get priority on calls with customer service reps.
- Automated tax calculations on up to 500 transactions per month.
- An unlimited dropship capacity of your products that can be delivered to customers on demand.
- Up to 3,000 reviews that can be generated with KudoBuzz
- Being added to Wix’s loyalty program through Smile.io gets added in. This program reward customers with points, coupons, and discounts.
All three of the eCommerce plans also offer these additional features:
- Ticket and event management
- Take online restaurant orders
- Manage hotel reservations
- Fitness pros solutions, such as scheduling & staff management services
- Monetize your art and content
Wix Enterprise Plans
A Wix Enterprise Plan starts at $500 per month. This premium plan gives you unlimited pages, top-grade hosting, and hundreds of templates.
Boasting the best of the best, the Wix Enterprise Plan allows you to:
- Collaborate with the Wix team so they can map out personalized plans for your business.
- Protect sensitive information with enterprise-grade security systems.
- Receive a dedicated support team, including an account manager, 1-on-1 training for your team, and VIP support.
- Customize your storage space to your specific needs. This includes media content, illustrations, and images.
- Access professional services and consult with industry experts during 1:1 calls.
- Integrate and code custom web apps into your website.
How Much Does Wix Cost?
While we have covered the initial costs for each plan, let’s go into more detail about additional fees so we can fully determine “How much does Wix cost?”
You won’t need to worry about surprise charges or hidden costs with Wix. Once you decide on a monthly or annual billing option, rest assured that your remaining budget can be concentrated on paying other expenses.
You control your upfront costs based on paying monthly or annually. Annual payments represent the higher upfront costs, but they do save you considerably against paying month-to-month.
Wix Freelance and Entrepreneur Plans
Combo Plan: This plan costs $14 per month on the annual plan. You’ll pay $168 to get started. If you choose the month-to-month payment plan, then you’ll pay $18 each month. This plan works well for service businesses, personal websites, and portfolio websites. It removes the ads that appear on the free Wix plan.
Unlimited Plan: You’ll pay $18 per month when choosing the annual billing option ($216 upfront to get started). You can pay month-to-month instead, costing $23 per month. You get more storage on the Unlimited Plan, making it a good option for website owners who add plenty of content over time.
Pro Plan: This plan costs $23 per month on the annual option. Your upfront cost is $276 upon opening the account with Wix. The month-to-month cost is $28 per month. Entrepreneurs who need additional storage space and need improved brand assets should consider the Pro Plan.
VIP Plan: You can access the VIP Plan by paying $39 per month on the annual billing option ($468 per year). You can choose to go month-to-month and pay $47 per month. This option works well for any business looking for maximum storage space and priority support.
Wix Business and eCommerce Plans
Business Basic Plan: You’ll pay $23 per month on the annual option ($276 per year). If you select a month-to-month payment plan, then you’ll pay $28 each month. This is the cheapest eCommerce plan offered by Wix that gives businesses the ability to start selling online.
Business Unlimited Plan: The annual billing option averages $27 per month ($324 per year). You’ll pay $33 per month when going month-to-month. This is a good fit for any online store that’s growing and requires additional storage space. The plan doubles video streaming features and adds 15GB of storage to the Business Basic Plan.
Business VIP Plan: You will pay $49 per month under the annual billing. This means you’ll pay $588 each year. Going month-to-month provides you with a $56 monthly payment. Any eCommerce business that needs priority support and 50GB of storage space should select this option.
Wix Premium Plans
Wix Enterprise Plans: These plans start at $500 per month. Your actual pricing depends on the exact needs set out by your discussions with the Wix team. Wix will provide you a quote after meeting with you, developing a customized plan, and understanding what you need in terms of coding, security, support, storage, billing, and infrastructure.
As you now know, Wix offers a multitude of website builder options. Analyze each website or eCommerce plan and decide which Wix pricing plan best fits your needs.
If you’re a blogger or freelancer, you should find what you’re looking for with one of the website plans. Of course, choose from the three eCommerce plans if you are in need of an online store.
Once you find the plan you like most, start your account and start building your business on Wix.