WordPress powers millions of websites. From small personal blogs to eCommerce sites and multinational firms – it’s the choice of people and businesses worldwide.
It competes with website builders like Squarespace & Weebly, platforms like Shopify, and Content Management Systems like Joomla & Drupal.
Simply because it can do it all. It’s that versatile.
However, just like any bit of software, it has a bit of a learning curve.
Once you get WordPress installed on your hosting account – here’s a straightforward beginner’s guide to using WordPress with video tutorials to help you start managing and editing your own website. It really is that easy!
- How To Use The WordPress Dashboard
- How To Create A Post In WordPress
- How To Create And Edit Pages In WordPress
- How To Use WordPress Categories And Tags
- How To Use The WordPress Visual Editor
- How To Add Images To The WordPress Media Library
- How To Add Images in WordPress
- How To Edit Menus In WordPress
- How To Add Widgets In WordPress
- How To Change A WordPress Theme
- How To Add A Plugin To WordPress
- How To Update WordPress
- The Best WordPress Plugins